Sunday, February 14, 2010

Starting my blog

Ok. So I'm 13 & I have a bucket list already because i want to live my life & start a young age... & I'm crossing off # 68 (Make a blog) I love art & its like my life! I paint & sometimes sculpt & i do craft. I have had big adventures before like going to the Bahamas & Jamaica! but, i would like to do little things like start a huge wave (with hands) & learn to juggle. simple things. So... I'm starting slow knowing no ones reading right now but whatever... Im basically just using this to have my children & there children to look at this in the future & see what a great life i have lived! So.. this is the beginning! This is the time i try to mark off things on my list & to live a little... & i know Im repeating (no one) so i'll stop (haha)...

P.S. if anyone is reading then comment & tell me something that should be on my list! thanks anyone?

☮Emma

1 comment: