Friday, February 19, 2010

My new project

So i finished my sea flower stuff for my sculpture & im now thinking about doing an Andy Warhol inspired pic of sponge bob square pants... i might do a weird mexican comic of sbsp but i dont know. But if i do do an andy warhol image then i think im going to do a ink blot or a "pop" art thing.



I think im doing this but total opposite colors.. like complimentary basically.. hahaha basic art class knowledge
or maybe a chowder (if you have ever seen it) A famous cartoon! Chowders a really cute cartoon.. haha



So... i'll be on tomorrow & tell you the next thing to do on my sculpture & i have an "adventure" coming up! (just a lunch so don't get to exited! haha) O! & i'll show a pic of my flowers!

☮ Emma

p.s! just a side note but Im going t o show some inspiring things for tomorrow that i found on flicker! I might do a painting because Im so inspired! haha BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment