Saturday, February 20, 2010

I love this!

First off i love blogging... not because i want people to read about my life or anything but i love righting my ideas down on it! ha

ALSO! today im gonna show a couple of pics for inspiration! haha



this is kinda cool & weird... but for some reason i like it a lot! haha



Buddha... ha I'm thinking about doing a weird mix of this buddha & the spray paint kid... haha like a spray paint buddha & Jesus & krishna... just a lot of different religions... just an idea!

And finally! just another religious place






Salvation Mountains! i just want to go there because its so beautiful & arty with a mix of religion! see i dont usually like religious painting because there all real & just... boring .. to be honest. i just like pop art versions of things! like if your going to do a serious thing then add something interesting! like how andy warhol did the "last supper" in pop art form...



love it! haha & thats all for now but i will finally post my flowers! haah as you will find out i put things off & just forget to do them unless something reminds me of them... haha

Until then...
☮ Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment