Saturday, February 27, 2010

Film & my adventure?

So... My brother & i are making a comical Adam & Eve film kind of like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRGnPIlclps&feature=related

(just copy & paste... i think.. i don't know if there will be a link of click on it to see or what.. haha)

Also... I'm thinking of doing a short silent film by myself similar to these...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwX7uEiEWx4&feature=player_embedded#

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouEtqk3VIFM

(not silent, but cool)

I'm thinking either like things getting lost in a couch & a girl going into the world & finding them and/or a film that i would call Lucifer, which is Latin for fallen angel or better known as the devil.. but that would be cartoon & funny.. because i really don't want to do a serious film of satin.. ugh!

Also (THIS TIME I'M SUPER SERIOUS!) I'm going to show my flower pics & my Starbucks pics along with my creating my Adam & eve pics... haha.. so far behind & know for my adventure?

I went to see Avatar in 3-D today.. it was a beautiful world really! I liked it.. not LOVED! like how i love Alice in wonder land, but in general, really good



Then i went to "Long horn steak house" (a place I've never been before) & it had really good steak! let me tell ya! haha i got a 12 oz. steak & ate all of it! i felt like a pig, but its not like i eat 12 oz. steak every day!.. i eat ham sandwiches & PB&J all the time.. haha (in school)

but anyways.. I'll actually put pics on! & I'm gonna try to blog more.. haha

☮ Emma

P.S. I'm thinking of doing a fav Friday of magic Monday.. haha where I'll show some inspiring thing & pics i found! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment